a conversation between friends
Please help us continue the conversation, your generous support is very much welcomed and very much needed. It is a fact that ticket sales account for less than one half of Classic Chamber Concerts’ operating expenses. The generosity of individual donors insures future performances and artistic development of our outstanding programs. Classic Chamber Concerts truly appreciates your gracious giving.
All individual contributions of $100 or more will be recognized in our concert program book or you can choose to remain anonymous. Contributions can also be made to honor others or recognize a significant event.
As a 501(c)(3) Non Profit Arts Organization, all donations are 100% tax-deductible. You will receive a letter of thanks that can be saved for tax purposes within 30 days of any contribution.
Three ways to make a donation to Classic Chamber Concerts!
- Send a check, payable to Classic Chamber Concerts, P.O. Box 7854, Naples, FL 34101.
- Call or send your credit card information 239-434-8505.
- Donate Equity Securities. For information on this process please call Classic Chamber Concerts at 239-434-8505
Levels of Giving
- Maestro ~ $10,000 or more
- Sponsor ~ $5,000 - $9,999
- Composer Circle ~ $2,500 to $4,999
- Major Donor ~ $1,000 to $2,499
- Benefactor ~ $500 to $999
- Patron ~ $250 to $499
- Contributor ~ $100 to $249
For recognition in the Program Book, donations must be received by September 15 of each year.
Sponsorships: Corporate and individual sponsorships are another way to support Classic Chamber Concerts. Sponsorship costs range from $1,000 to partially underwrite a concert, event or musician to $8,000 to sponsor a concert that includes the newly formed 5th Avenue Chamber Orchestra. Please contact Laura Derrer, Administrative Director, at 239-434-8505 for further information.
Advertise in our program book and put your name in front of our world-class music audience for all seven season concerts. Your logo will also appear here, on our website, for the entire year!
Advertising Rates and & Specifications.